Wednesday, May 4, 2011

breaking the ice

today i'm linking up with jennifer at perfectly imperfect for breaking the ice. its sort of a get to know me kinda thing. jennifer's blog is great so check it out!



Perfectly imperfect Jenn


1
If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

i love the purple crayon. and purple isn't even my favorite color





2
Would you ever bungee jump?


absolutely!! i love that kinda stuff, although i am a little frightened





3
What is your least favorite thing about yourself?


if we're talking my least favorite physical thing, it would definitely be my ears. they are huge.





4
What is your favorite thing about yourself?


again, if we're talking physical, it would have to be my toes. i think i have some pretty toes. ha!






5
What is your favorite app?


ooh, this is a hard one! i love wordsmith, bible, cozi, and gas buddy





6
What's the nastiest thing you've ever eaten?


castor oil. i know its a drink (sorta), but its the nastiest thing to ever go into my mouth. i really wanting to go into labor.





7
What is one thing that I would not know about you at our first meeting?


i do not like chocolate. i know i know...there's something wrong with me.





8
What is your all-time favorite movie?



i have a few and i don't care that i'm in my 30's. i define favorite movie as something i could watch repeatedly so dirty dancing, girls just wanna have fun, and sleepers....just to name a few.





9
If you could go anywhere for one week (all expenses paid), where would you go?



someplace with a beack and out of this country





10
What is your favorite midnight snack?

marble slab ice cream. it is soooooo my guilty pleasure




hope you're having a great thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment