Wednesday, June 22, 2011

breaking the ice-vol. 3

Perfectly imperfect Jenn


1) Tell one thing not many people know about you.
my name is spelled differently on my birth certificate. it only has one e at the end. i changed it in 6th grade b/c teachers kept mispronouncing it.



2) If you HAD to change your first name, what would you change it to?
i've never really thought about it, but i've always loved the name whitney. but i have a friend named whitney now, so that would be weird.


3) What are your 3 favorite songs of the moment?
rolling in the deep-adele (this is my windows down, turn it up loud, and dance embarassingly song)
this is the stuff-francesca battistelli
<


4) List 3 goals on your life's to-do list:
go bungee jumping
travel to australia
raise god fearing children
random list, i know. and not necessarily in that order



5) What is one of your favorite quotes?div>
it's not the number of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.
it's overused, i know, but i totally believe it



6) Fill in the blank: If I had an extra 10 dollars to spend . . I would buy __________?
colored pens or skittles



7) What’s your birth date?

july 7th


8) Do you have a hidden talent and if so what is it?
nope. all of my wonderful talents are out there for all to see


9) What do you think of when you hear the word "blue"?
patsy cline. well, really leann rimes


10) Finish this thought: I need . . .
to sell my house!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment